Hunter Collective is a brand neutral space. HC Members have the freedom to Use any products. Promote your own or operate with the one you love.
We gathered 5 of our favorite beauty products for your skin and hair to stay fabulous during this cold weather.
1. Use the right face cream - A rich cream which restores skin’s glow by delivering deep, long-lasting hydration in winter is essential with the freezing wind on your face.
We love the replenishing face cream of MALIN+GOETZ. Daily use results in a visibly renewed complexion
2. Always carry a lip balm - We believe that all brands are great but we do like Kiel's Pear Lip Balm, a fruity balm, smelling of tropical pears.
3. Have a hand cream - We recommend The Almond Hand and Nail Cream from The Body Shop - Ideal for an on-the-go hydration, a small tube which fits perfectly in your handbag. With sweet almond oil and shea butter.
4. Take care of your hair - Our little favorite is: the Curl Cream from Bouclème - The leave-in soft hold cream minimizes frizz creating defined, soft and shinny curls.
5. Scrub and moisturize you legs and feet (because you can’t see them doesn't mean they don't exist). A summer holiday scent in winter, Frank Coconut Coffee Scrub. Removes lumps and bumps whilst healthily hydrating.
And you? What is your favorite product?